Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Gundam WIng "the Gold Armour"

Gundam Wing "the Gold Armour" by Daniel Gunpla

 
The basic MG 1/100 Gundam from Bandai Gundam Wing Endless Waltz. Quite a long time, I was looking for ideas to custom this Gundam Wing ... frankly because the original is very smooth like its HG ...
After 1 month, I got the idea for installing LED lights and had the idea to make it similar to the armor of Saint Saiya ... At the beginning, I was confused what should I use to make the armor. After I compare between plaplate and Putty, I use Putty because it would be more detailed and easier adjusted.


Once completed in the manufacture of the body, I continued at the waist ... because the original is still stiff and less corresponds with the theme of armor. Then, I decided to change the cover of thighs to slimmer.
Part of legs, I added gold-plated pointed knife ... It can be used for weapons as well as a sweetener to the appearance of the robe ...
In Painting, I use my own technique because I've never seen this technique (maybe I have not found someone using it yet) I add black paint metal as a dull impression (aging colour) ... because I think this Gundam may not be rusty. In addition to using paint, I also use weathering to detailing the dull paint

 and this kits WON gundam competitions in Jogjakarta Toys Fair 21 - 22 Februari 2015 as a 1st place! awesome! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment