Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Gundam Harute Ver.ORI (Hallelujah Haptism Spec.) ver PLa+ mecha works

Gundam Harute Ver.ORI (Hallelujah Haptism Spec.) ver PLa+ mecha works

Design by: Indra Widitya a.k.a. Orihalchon
Scratchbuild by: PLa+

Well I decided to stop building my previous build since I thought the difficulties are just overwhelming. Thank God a friend of mine in Desainer Mecha Indonesia group gave me permission to use his personal mecha design to be built into a real gunpla. I personally like the concept he made. Very stunning and logical. Let's mash up the background.

So if I'm not misquoting, this version of Harute is specially made for Hallelujah. It's far lighter and more agile than the normal Harute. The body, legs, backpack and weaponry are also made lighter to boost the overall MS agility. This MS is specialized for outer space combat, so the skinny looking is not a problem.













1 comment: